Join the Platinum Rehab Team
Platinum Rehab is looking for Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants with a passion for outpatient orthopedic therapy and experience with manual therapy techniques. We are all about building relationships and trust with our Clients – we refuse to just show up and do the work. Our clients know they can depend on us, that we will communicate with them, and that their patients are in excellent hands with Platinum Rehab.
As a Platinum Rehab Team Member, you will be sent to outpatient, orthopedic clinics around Orange County and southern Los Angeles County on a per-diem basis. Therapists should be extremely proficient with the daily routine of an outpatient clinic, including:
- Performing evaluations and developing a plan of care that is specific to the patients’ needs and follows treatment protocols.
- Carrying out the primary therapist’s plan of care to maintain consistency for the patient.
- Progressing patients’ treatments and exercise routines as appropriate, and in line with the clinic’s typical protocol.
- Assessing patient’s progress for writing reevaluations and discharge summaries.
Benefits of Being a Platinum Rehab Team Member
- Have the flexibility to make your own schedule.
- Work in some of the best and most innovative orthopedic physical therapy clinics in Orange County and southern LA County.
- Great compensation, including payment to visit a new client location so that you can familiarize yourself with the clinic before you ever work there.
- Have full liability coverage and workers compensation insurance.
Our ideal therapist possesses the following qualities and experience:
- A generally positive and upbeat attitude and adaptability to constantly changing environments.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy clinic preferred.
- A history of continuing education that further enhances treatment skills, especially additional orthopedic specific certifications.
- Experience with dictation and computerized documentation programs a plus.
- Availability to work full days, midweek.
If you are interested in becoming a Platinum Rehab Team Member, please be prepared to submit or perform the following:
- Employment Application & Resume
- Alternative Workweek Waiver
- Drive List Form
- Information Release Form
- Current PT or PTA License
- Current CPR Certification
- Clearance of a Background Check
To apply for employment with Platinum Rehab, download our Employment Application, print and complete it, and fax it to our office at (949) 612-3821.
Please call us at (949) 793-3400 with any questions you may have.